Thursday 2 August 2012

Tour to Beijing China

To the far east, to China is a dream.

I am a Chinese, but a few time back to home, so a China holiday is a dream of me.

Travel to China, Travel to Beijing, I have dreaming to the Beijing China Tour that until the last year. I got a long holiday, so I decided to join in a Beijing tour package.
The frist step : I open my computer and google the word beijing tour, there are many website about Beijing China Tour. I choose 3 of them at last i decide to choose the Beijing Feeling Travel Service.
The second step :  I get my China visa and book the ticket to Beijing.

My Beijing Tour Day 1

When I get to the Beijing airport is just afternoon. The Beijing capital airport terminal NO.3 is a new airport and really big.



Tour guide already wait me at the airport and transfer me to the hotel travel agency have booked for me.

Driver with tour guide tell me next day 9:00 pm, my Beijing Tour will be start.

My Beijing Tour Day 2

Tour Guie and driver meet me at hotel and to the Tiananmen Square. Tour guide tell me that it is the biggest square in the world.



From the Tiananmen Tower, we enter the Forbidden City.



The Forbidden City is huge, tour guide said it got 9,999 rooms in the palace. The following is the Forbidden City May.



From the forbidden city we went to lunch, and then to the temple of Heaven.


The temple of heaven is the Chinese emperor pray place.

From the temple we move to the Summer palace that is another big royal palace in Beijing China.


The summer palace was built by the Chinese Qing Dynsty for the Chinese Emperor

After the Summer Palace tour guide transfer me back to hotel and teel me next day we will visit the Great Wall.

My Beijing Tour Day 3

Day 3, we visit the Great Wall and Ming Tomb

For the Great Wall is out of the city of Beijing, so we drive 2 hours to reach teh wall and after lunch we visit the Ming Tomb, and then back to our hotel. Tour guide tell us I have visited the most top Beijing attractions and tomorrow i will leave Beijing to Xian.

My Beijing Tour Day 4;

Tour guide and my driver Meet me at hotel and drive to the Beijing airport. Tour guide tell me that Beijing Feeling Xian tour guide will meet me at the Xian airport.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment